Rotunda

Ehitamise aeg: 
1820

Situated by a pond on the border of the French formal garden, the pavilion has a scenic view.

Rotundas or the so-called temples of friendship – small structures with a circular ground plan and eight pillars – were widespread in the 19th century park architecture.

The rotunda has stairs with circular steps descending to the water from the floor level. These steps also function as a pier.

Rajatise ajalugu: 

In the end of the 18th century, there was a square wooden pavilion on the same spot.
The old structure was, however, completely destroyed, and the present rotunda was built in the end of the 1970s.